About Me

Hey everyone! My name is Megan Hale, and I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. These products have truly transformed my health and given me the body I've always wanted, and I'm here to help you achieve the same. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an email!

www.beachbodycoach.com/meganhale77
www.myshakeology.com/meganhale77
meganleigh77@beachbodycoach.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Embracing YOUR Body Type.

“Why can’t I be one of those people who can eat whatever they want, never exercise, and still look great?” Unless you ARE one of the few who fit into that category, you have asked yourself this at one point…and probably wish nothing more than to be able to inhale a Big Mac with zero repercussions. For most of my life I wished the same – but not anymore. Here is why I am proud to work for what I get – and you should be too!

1. Health. Simple, but so, so powerful. If you could get away with it, you would more than likely do it. And it might be fine and dandy for a while, but after a few years of eating artery-clogging food and sitting around, the consequences will be reflected in your health regardless of how you look on the outside. When I start to gain weight, I look it as my body’s way of telling me that I need to get healthy, and give it what it needs. If I didn’t have that reminder, it would me MUCH more difficult to keep tabs on my health.

2. Age. More often than not, those who have extremely fast metabolisms face major trepidation when they reach a ‘certain age’ because things start to slow down, and they have absolutely no idea how to eat healthy and manage their weight. Whereas those who had to learn from the start are not only are in better health, but have made healthy eating and exercise a habit, and don’t have to worry about making a lifestyle change.

3. Pride. Seriously, where has all the self-accomplishment gone? I would much rather know that I worked for what I got than know that some pill, ‘body type’, or surgeon did it for me. There is nothing more satisfying than reaching your goals through pure hard work, sweat, and determination. Take pride in not using shortcuts, so when you reach your goal, you can look back and say 'Yep, that was all me'.

And lastly…don’t assume that everyone with a great body is ‘naturally’ that way. Society may portray it to be so…but it’s unrealistic and you know it : ). I used to do this…but it was really just me attempting to convince myself that I couldn’t achieve it. Once I faced the facts and quit with the excuses, I achieved the results I desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment