About Me

Hey everyone! My name is Megan Hale, and I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. These products have truly transformed my health and given me the body I've always wanted, and I'm here to help you achieve the same. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an email!

www.beachbodycoach.com/meganhale77
www.myshakeology.com/meganhale77
meganleigh77@beachbodycoach.com

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Round 2 Day 10: MAX Interval Plyo

Sorry for the week of absence! I was still working out, I assure you. Robert and I went home for Memorial Day Weekend, and I didn't particularly feel like blogging on my iPhone. That being said...working out on vacation is HARD!! It takes all you've got to do it, but it's definitely worth while. We did miss one work out, only because we were driving the entire day. If you're doing Insanity for the first time, it might not seem like it's imperative to follow the schedule. But it IS! If you want to get extreme results, you have to follow the schedule. Sure, you can still get results by skipping a few here and there, but they won't be the kind you're looking for. Insanity was created and designed by professionals...all to get you into incredible shape. Why not take advantage of it? It would cost a fortune to pay a personal trainer to design something similar just for you. I know it can seem impossible to incorporate such a rigid work out schedule into your life. But once you do, it becomes a habit, like brushing your teeth and taking a shower...and before too long it's not so overwhelming anymore. It's just an hour out of your day. ONE HOUR!! That is nothing.

Robert wanted me to post some pre/post work out pics, just to show you how hard Insanity pushes you : ).

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've been following your blog... you look absolutely amazing! I couldn't agree more about following the schedule 100%... I have 3 more weeks left of round 1... LOL, there will be a round 2. I haven't miss a workout yet! Thanks for being an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete