About Me

Hey everyone! My name is Megan Hale, and I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. These products have truly transformed my health and given me the body I've always wanted, and I'm here to help you achieve the same. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an email!

www.beachbodycoach.com/meganhale77
www.myshakeology.com/meganhale77
meganleigh77@beachbodycoach.com

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 2 Round 2: MAX Interval Plyo & INSANE Abs

I forgot how hard that work out was!!! Damn. I love it. I was able to notice quite a bit of improvement. The squat push-ups used to KILL me, but I handled them pretty well this time. And I just about kept up with the Level 3 Drills, but that last set of 16 push ups got to me a little bit. Considering I could hardly do 3 when I first started (for real), I'm pretty proud of myself! And I believe there are 96 push ups altogether during Level 3 Drills...if my math is correct. Not to mention all the power push-ups, squat push-ups, oblique push-ups, and balance push-ups. Wow, I never realized how many push-ups were in that work out until writing it out. Crazy! I still suck badly at the balance push-ups, but I am improving. All in all it feels so good to red line my body again. You just can't match the feeling of accomplishment after completing a MAX workout.

Question of the Day: Ladies...I need help. I have yet to find a solution for my hair during Insanity work outs. Pony tails fall out, braids whip me in the face during Power Jumps, and leaving it down drives me absolutely crazy. Tips are much appreciated!! Comments are activated on the blog so post your advice, if you have any. Thanks : ).
















'Guns' ; ).

Breakfast
170 - Protein Bar
90 - Small Banana
Snack
69 - Almonds (10)
105 - Flax Crackers (6)
Lunch
180 - Shakeology w/Almond Milk
15 - Strawberries (4)
45 - Smoked Turkey Slices
Snack
170 - Protein Bar
Dinner
60 - Veggie Stir Fry
86 - Pistachios (1/8c)
160 - Protein Shake w/Almond Milk
1150 - Total
1585 - Budget

435 - Under (will probably snack on something else tonight)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through the Beachbody message boards :) I have thick hair too and I use one hair tye to put into a ponytail and another to wrap the pony tail into a bun. Any other way drives me bananas!

    I am on Month 2, Week 1 (my first time around) and these Max workouts are KILLER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a hair tie too and the roll the end into a messy bun and use a crab clip to hold in place... really works well with all the jumping around.

    ReplyDelete