About Me

Hey everyone! My name is Megan Hale, and I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. These products have truly transformed my health and given me the body I've always wanted, and I'm here to help you achieve the same. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an email!

www.beachbodycoach.com/meganhale77
www.myshakeology.com/meganhale77
meganleigh77@beachbodycoach.com

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 8 Round 2: Cardio Power & Resistance and Upper Body Weight Training

Well I just finished Upper Body Weight Training. My plan is to do it 2-3 times a week, alternating with Insane Abs. Why? Because my upper body strength sucks : (. It's MUCH better than it was pre-Insanity, that's for sure, but I still would like more strength in that area. I don't want to have like, P90X arms or anything, I really just want to be able to lift heavier things! Especially since my husband is gone 1/2 the year, it helps to be self-sufficient in that area : ). Speaking of my husband...he has already lost TWO INCHES off his waist in the first two weeks of Insanity. I love him and hate him for this : ). But seriously...I am so stoked to share this with him and be able to be mutually enthusiastic.

Anyway, I still haven't started Cardio Power & Resistance, I'm waiting for it to get cooler outside (I'm a wimp when it's hot). For some reason NO ONE in Washington has A/C, so when it actually does get hot, everyone freaks out and doesn't know what to do. Including me. Oh...by the way...for those of you who have done Upper Body Weight Training, you know at the end how Shaun says something like "Well that's it, good job everybody...now go do...Cardio Power...haha just kidding"...thanks Shaun, thanks : ).
Breakfast
255 cals - 2 Pieces Flax Bread w/Laughing Cow cheese
180 cals - Shakeology
Snack
170 - Protein bar
Lunch
225 cals - Veggie Patty w/Laughing Cow cheese
77 cals- Apple
Snack
170 - Protein bar
Dinner
169 - Ground Turkey Patty (4oz)
44 - Spinach/Romaine salad w/orange bell pepper

Snack
160 - Casein protein shake
1450 - Total
1585 - Budget
135 - Under

Tip of the Day: It sounds obvious...but BE AWARE of what is around you when you're working out. Today I was doing the Heisman and my ankle caught onto the couch and I rolled it. Could have been bad, thankfully it wasn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment