About Me

Hey everyone! My name is Megan Hale, and I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach. These products have truly transformed my health and given me the body I've always wanted, and I'm here to help you achieve the same. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an email!

www.beachbodycoach.com/meganhale77
www.myshakeology.com/meganhale77
meganleigh77@beachbodycoach.com

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 1 Round 2 - MAX Interval Circuit

Well, I decided to skip the rest of month 1 and jump right into month 2. Why? I'm not exactly sure. I just missed them. Plus, I have about a month before Hawaii, and I want to get in the best work outs possible. And since I'm already conditioned for the MAX work outs, might as well do them, right?

Anyway, I had a lot of fun with MAX Interval Circuit. I did pretty well on it too, better than I expected anyway. I figured I would have lost at least a little ground after having not done it for a few weeks, but this wasn't the case. I had noticeable improvement in the Ski Abs, Push Up Jacks, In & Outs, to Oblique Push Ups exercise. I used to die out towards the end, but I was able to get all the reps in this time. I also did much better on the Floor Switch Kicks. All in all I'm happy to be back in month 2!!

Tip of the Day - Don't look at the timer. If you have to, shut your eyes. This will ensure that you're pushing yourself to your personal max, not letting the timer get the best of you. Once I tried this I was able to get in a lot more reps.

Breakfast
180 - Shakeology w/Almond Milk

77 - Apple
Snack
360 - Veggie Chips (too many)
Lunch
240 - Think Thin Bar
172 - Almonds (25)
Snack
140 - Flax Crackers
160 - Casein Protein Shake w/Almond Milk

Dinner
190 - Veggie Patty
60 - Stir Fry Veggies
(literally took 2 minutes to prepare)

1580 - Total
1585 - Budget
5 - Under


No comments:

Post a Comment